Information to those photographers who have reserved hides in Pohtiolampi Osprey center All reservations in April are cancelled due to the current corona virus situation. We cannot quarantee sanitation of hides that level as required by officials. In addition to this general information we contact by email all those who have made hide reservation for April. What concerns the situation in May possible cancellations are decided at the latest in April 25. 2020 . We follow carefully official instructions to control further distribution of virus. However, we are ready to welcome photographers as soon as it becomes safe. Finnish Osprey Foundation Board of Directors
Booking calendar for the season 2020 will open at January 18th 2020 at 9 AM
Attention! Please refresh calendar pages (Ctrl+F5) if they are not displayed correctly.
The Booking System is outlined as follows:
1. Select the service:
Photography Service or Accommodation Service
2. The calendar of the selected service will open.
All red coloured dates are reserved. Dates with green colour are available. The digit in the green date indicates the max number of people for the service.
3. Select the Target:
Photography Services: Bird hides 1-6 or High Tower,
Accommodation Services: Accommodation in Room1 or Room2.
4. The calendar of the selected target will open. All reserved dates are marked with red colour. Select and click the digit in a free (green) date. This will be your start/arriving day at 18:00.
5. Fill the opening booking card carefully. All text fields marked with an Asterix (*) are mandatory and you have to fill them correctly. An important text field is your email address, which is the address where the confirmation will be sent.
6. The end day of the booking. If your booking is for more than one day, you can type the end day (departure day at 17:30) on the booking card. Photography services are out of use on Fridays (maintenance day). Therefore, booking from Thursday at 18:00 to Friday at 17:30 is not possible.
7. When booking Photography services, it is important to write the names of each accompanying fellow photographer in the appropriate data fields and define whether they are professional (PRO) or amateur (Amateur) photographers. The prize is higher for professional photographers from April to July 31.
8. Before you can press the Book button you have to approve booking terms, which are linked to the information on our website, Instructions -page.
9. Booking is impossible, if it goes on top of someone else's booking period or if some of the mandatory fields are empty. In this case there are remarks above the booking card. When all text fields are filled and terms of booking have been accepted, the booking can be made by pressing Book.
10. Confirmation of the booking. After the successful booking you will get the confirmation via the e-mail given in the booking card. Later on you can change your booking or cancel it following the link in the confirmation e-mail.